WHY START A TORO'S FRANCHISE?
Toro’s has a proven and trusted business model, as demonstrated by the popularity of our cuisine and the opening of a number of our steakhouses nationwide in just 12 months, with more expansion plans already in the pipeline. The word has spread rapidly since the Leicester branch first opened in 2009, and is going from strength to strength.
At Toro’s, we support our franchisees with comprehensive training, ongoing development and an unsurpassed level of support thanks to a dedicated team of business development managers, as well as expert advice in finance and operations directly from our central support office.
OUR FRANCHISEES MUST HAVE......
• Passion and vision to expand the Toro’s brand
• Sound business acumen
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Effective communication skills
• Professional outlook and manner
• Ability to take advice and guidance
• Forward-thinking approach
• Proactive attitude
• Proven business record
OUR FRANCHISEES WILL RECIEVE
• Site selection assistance
• Preliminary design of restaurant interior
• Supply of all signage and marketing material
• Provision of all branded items
• Sourcing of all equipment
• Full training programme at head office
• EPOS system with full training
• Ongoing support throughout the franchise term
“Being a Toro’s franchise owner has been one of the best decisions in my life. The food sells itself, you will not find such a variety of quality food items under one brand, from piri piri chicken wings to the mouth-watering Toro’s special. If you are looking to open a Toro’s franchise, my advice would be do not underestimate how busy you will be!”
13-15 Wilmslow Road, M14 5TB
“Investing in a Toro’s franchise was a great decision. I have been taken aback by just how busy it has been and just seems to get busier; definitely the best business decision I have made.”
Toro's Franchise Pack
Address to send Form 37-43 Broughham Street Leicster LE1 2BA